Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 188, Number of single rooms 128, Number of double rooms 60, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Spa hotel, Specialization Mutita Spa, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The luxurious Borei Angkor Resort & Spa warmly welcomes its guests with a drink and appeals to all senses with its excellent amenities. Decked out in original Cambodian wood, the elegantly furnished rooms feature ample space and modern comforts such as free Wi-Fi. At the spa, guests can pamper themselves from head to foot and take advantage of the various recreation facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- ** HRS Standard Room = Deluxe Room // HRS Superior Room = Landmark Room.
Offering the state-of-the-art audio and visual technological convention rooms (an ideal place for hosting your business meetings, and seminars). The Resort provides also inside recreational facilities.
***ALL ROOMS NON SMOKING; the guests may smoke at the balcony; thank you for your understanding! ****
Charges for children:
One child up to 3 years old sharing bed with parents is free of charge. For second child sharing parents' bed, there is a charge of USD 9.90 net for breakfast. If extra bed is required (for all ages) the charge is at USD 25 net incl breakfast.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free personal shuttle service to and from the airport, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Only a short drive from Siem Reap’s Old French Quarter and the Old Market Area, the hotel enjoys good access to the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat.