Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 177, Number of single rooms 139, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 38, Number of suites (separate rooms) 42, Number of junior suites 9, Number of apartments 33, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Grand Hotel and Suites in Toronto provides its guests with every modern comfort and convenience. It is distinguished by its understated elegance and personalized service that is reflected in each room, creating a unique ambiance. In the luxurious restaurant of the Grand Hotel and Suites, guests may indulge themselves to imaginative cuisine. Guests may unwind in the magnificent rooftop whirlpools.
- Special features of the hotel
- Complimentary wifi throughout the hotel.
Grand Spa is conveniently located on the 2nd floor Fitness Club.
The Citrus Lounge offers a relaxing place for cocktails, afternoon tea or casual dining.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Grand Hotel and Suites is located in downtown Toronto with commanding lake and city views. Numerous shops, restaurants, and bars are located in the immediate vicinity and invite to stop by and linger. Pearson International Airport is reachable within 45 minutes by car.