Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 143, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 143, of which have 2 separate beds 65, of which have a double bed 78, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 65, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 65, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel features exceptional service and warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. Each of the guest rooms is designed to offer comfort and quality. In the restaurant, guests may indulge themselves to delicious culinary highlights. From the rooftop atrium of the Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel, guests may enjoy a stunning view of the Vancouver.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free high-speed internet access, free downtown shuttle service, free roof-top fitness facilities with sauna, Jacuzzi and outdoor sun deck.
Breakfast can be ourchased from Restaurant next to hotel.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel is centrally situated in Vancouver and offers easy access to a number of popular area points of interest. The British Columbia Place Stadium, Chinatown and Stanley Park are all nearby. Vancouver International Airport is located at a distance of 15 kilometres.