Hotel built in 1979, Last complete renovation 1998, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 249, Number of single rooms 48, Number of double rooms 197, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Tennis hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus Ferien, Sport, Kongress, Beach hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Beach Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Pical in Porec warmly welcomes the guests into a pleasant atmosphere. The spacious rooms are decorated in bright Mediterranean colours and include all modern amenities ideal for business travellers and families. HRS guests rated the quality of the restaurant ‘excellent’. Numerous on-site entertainment, wellness and sports facilities for children and adults ensure an exciting stay at the hotel Pical.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel Pical is located in a centuries old pine forest, not far from the town centre.
Although the hotel is primarily for summer vacations, it has much to offer for holidays outside the main tourist season. It is renowned for its successful organisation of congresses, conferences, business meetings, banquets and special dinners.
Services offered at the Pical include massages, a sauna and an indoor pool. For the athletically inclined, there are many summer and winter sports to choose from at the sports centre, where the tennis courts are considered the best on the Pore- Riviera. Pical is quite simply a hotel for a complete vacation.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located on the lush west coast of the Istrian peninsula, the hotel Pical in Porec is situated next to a pebble, grass and stone-paved beach. Traditional inns and cafés can be found along the beautiful promenade.