Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 2, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 1, Holiday apartments, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Right in the centre and yet a peaceful retreat – this is what you can expect from the charmingly designed, conveniently furnished accommodations. A fully equipped kitchenette and complimentary Internet guarantee a flexible stay.
- Special features of the hotel
- - Please contact the hotel prior to arrival -
Do not visit Split - taste Split in an unique way. Stonewalls from hundreds of years are welcoming you with latest state-of-the-art technology. Truly matchless.
- Reception open
- 11:00 - 15:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Split – the so-called ‘Mediterranean Flower’, combines aspects of a historic city with the modern ambience of a bustling metropolis and a busy industrial city. A visit of the Diocletian Palace, the Port and the many interesting museums is worthwhile. Your holiday home, the Hotel Villa Marul, is only a few steps away. The Split Museum and Zoo as well as the city beaches are only 4 kilometres away.