Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 349, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 249, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 378, Rooms with connecting door 25, Number of suites (separate rooms) 24, Number of junior suites 19, Number of apartments 3, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, child-friendly hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Westin Zagreb warmly welcomes its guest to a stylish atmosphere. Modern rooms provide all amenities and the friendly staff of the hotel Westin Zagreb serves a delicious breakfast. Furthermore, guests may enjoy mouthwatering dishes in the restaurant. In addition to well-equipped conference rooms, the hotel features a large fitness and wellness centre, including a pool, saunas and a gym.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free use o swimming pool,fitness and sauna for all hotel guests.
Please note that we will start with room reconstruction and refurbishment in Hotel Jadran from 1st of November 2012 until the 1st of March 2013. Renovation will be done in hotel room area. Hotel will not be closed but the works will be performed from 09:00 to 17:00 hours on working days.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the heart of Zagreb, the Westin Zagreb is only a short stroll away from trendy outdoor cafés, the Mimara Museum and the National Theatre. The main station is situated in a distance of 1 kilometre and Pleso Airport is 17 kilometres away from the hotel.