Hotel built in 1906, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 117, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 94, of which have 2 separate beds 29, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 4, Number of apartments 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located in a historical building dating back to 1906, the Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev in Liberec provides comfortable rooms equipped with many modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. Guests may enjoy regional and international cuisine in the restaurant. The wellness centre invites to spend relaxing moments. Moreover, elegant conference rooms are available for meetings, seminars and celebrations.
- Special features of the hotel
- Dining - Our hotel offers you specialties of all continents, but we don't forget the tradition of Czech cuisine. Our cooks are real masters of their branch.
Other - Guarded Parking, Relax Centre
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Health and beauty vouchers valued at 8 EUR, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev is centrally situated in Liberec. Sights like the town hall, the zoo and the botanical garden are reachable on foot or by public transport. The airports of Dresden and Prague are about 130 kilometres away from the Clarion Grandhotel.