Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of apartments 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Experience the historic ambience of this beautifully refurbished 15th-century hotel. Various rooms effortlessly combine rustic elements with modern comfort and offer many amenities including free Wi-Fi and electric kettle.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free internet access,LAPTOPS are available to borrow free of charge,DVD players are available in all rooms free of charge
luggage room fr.of ch.,safe deposit fr.of ch.,baby cot free of charge
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Explore the city centre of Prague and book your stay at the hotel U Tri Bubnu. Pass by picturesque historic buildings and cross the Charles Bridge. Continue your tour up the hill to the famous Prague Castle and have a look at the magnificent Saint Vitus' Cathedral. The main station is less than 2 kilometres away from the hotel.