Hotel built in 1858, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 158, Number of single rooms 36, Number of double rooms 122, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- After an eventful day, the friendly and well-equipped rooms and suites in the Hotel Marienlyst invite guests to relax and surf the web. Furthermore, guests may enjoy a magnificent view of the sea, while savouring delicious dishes in the restaurant. Plus, the sauna invites guests to recharge their batteries.
- Special features of the hotel
- Cards issued in Denmark:
Please note that payment by credit card will be charged a fee of 0.75% of the purchase amount.
Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa Electron and other debit cards are free of charge.
Cards issued outside of Denmark:
MasterCard, Visa, JCB or Union Pay will be charged a fee of 1.44% .
Diners Club will be charged a fee of 2.75%.
American Express will be charged a fee of 2.4%.
Maestro, Visa Debet, Visa Electron, V Pay and other debit cards are free of charge.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located a short stroll from the beach in Helsingor, the hotel is the ideal place for everyone looking for a relaxing and fun holiday. Go for walks along the coast and visit Marienlyst Castle, reachable in a 5 minutes’ walk. Marienlyst Station is located only 300 metres from the hotel.