Hotel built in 1937, Number of floors 1, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of junior suites, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In a separate room section the inn has 48 rooms each with colour TV- mini refrigerator- bath and toilet. There are also 5 holiday apartments with room for 4-5 persons- TV- separate kitchen and bathroom. There are 10 golf courses within a short driving distance and the inn offers golf holidays as well as weekend stays and mini holidays. The inn is an ideal place to celebrate family reunions- parties and banquets.
Naesbylund Kro and Hotel is situated in green surroundings even though it is only 4 km from the centre of Odense. Here you will find the stream Stavis Aa- the relatively new woods Skovloekken and Boegeloekken- and also the spring Carolinekilden. Originally the spring was a holy spring which was mainly visited on Midsummer Eve. The spring was in 1831 named after Crown Princess Caroline Amalie. She was married to Crown Prince Christian who later became King Christian the 8th. For a period he was also Governor of Funen and Langeland and at that time the couple lived in Odense Castle.
Thus it is only natural that the cosy restaurant of the inn which focuses on using only fresh Danish ingredients is named Restaurant Carolinekilde. In Naesbylund Kro and Hotel the staff emphasizes personal service. The motto of the inn is - Here you are at home when you are out. The guests are welcome no matter whether they wish to stay overnight- eat or hold at meeting. If you hear alpenhorn music in the distance it is the hostess of the inn who plays her favourite instrument.
The inn is perfectly situated if you wish to explore Odense and the many sights in and around the city e.g. the iron-age village Jernalderlandsbyen- Hans Christian Andersens House- the open-air museum Den Fynske Landsby and Odense Zoo. The lovely green surroundings right outside the inn invite to hiking and cycling tours as well as runs.
- Special features of the hotel
- The "Carolinekilde" is our charming restaurant, focusing on the good danish cuisine based on fresh products.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 20:30
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The location of the hotel is close to river valley, the Karolinekirke (church) and the ironage village, which invites for activities and jogging. The centre Odense is not so far away.