Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 22, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The traditional Bavarian hotel Der Hammerwirt Hörterer in Hammer warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. It provides several spacious and comfortable rooms equipped with many amenities such as free Wi-Fi. In the cosy restaurant and in the beer garden, guests may enjoy regional delicacies. The hotel Der Hammerwirt Hörterer also offers a private bathing lake.
- Special features of the hotel
- Winter Opening Times 14.01.-24.03.2013: Restaurant opens Monday through Thursday at 5.00 pm. Restaurant is closed during the day.
On WEDNESDAYS we do have our day of rest. We ask you to give us a short call to check your arrival time after your booking. Reception is opened on wednesdays from 7.30-11.30 am and again from 5-7pm.
All rooms are NON SMOKING ROOMS.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 20:30
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:30 - 20:30
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Der Hammerwirt Hörterer is idyllically situated in Hammer, directly by the alpine road B306 in the wonderful surroundings of the Chiemgau Alps. It is an ideal starting point for trips to the lake Chiemsee, to Salzburg as well as for hiking and mountain biking tours.