Hotel built in 1985, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 600, Hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Tennis hotel, Beach hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Golf hotel, Certified Beach Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Beach Hotel is located in the first line of the beach. Immerged in a Coconut Palm tree surrounding, it is the Center of life of Bávaro Beach. It is quiet for honeymoon couples, informal for youngsters and secure and enjoyable for families with children.
- Special features of the hotel
- Attention Hotel will be refurbished partially till 30 November
Facilities & Services:
• 1 Swimming pool for adults and integrated children’s pool. Free sun-beds and towels on the beach and at the swimming pool
• 1 theatre for entertainment and shows
• 1 discotheque with international Music and Air condition: “Disco Bavaro” (national drinks included; snacks available until 3:00am)
• Daily and nightly activities & entertainment program for adults and children
• Gifts shop* and Boutiqe*
• Beauty salon* and massages Centre*
• Internet Corner*, High speed internet* in room
• Laundry Service*
• Excursion Agencies*, Car Rental*, Taxi*
• Guest Service Department (Concierge Service)
• Medical Center and ambulance service*
• Baby sitting* (subject to availability)
Free train that goes around the complex! * with additional charge
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, 1 mini bar refill
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort Complex is located at 20 minutes from the International Airport of Punta Cana, at 1 hour and a half from the International Airport of La Romana and at 3 hours and a half from the International Airport of Las Américas/Santo Domingo.
The historic City of Santo Domingo is of easy access by road. It takes about 3 and a half hours.
We have a tropical climate with an average temperature of 27 to 30 C all year around with a gentle sea breeze, which calms the warm temperatures.