Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 164, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 104, Number of suites (separate rooms) 76, Number of junior suites 104, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Set on the picturesque and exclusive island of Zamalek on the magnificent waters of the River Nile the Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences is located in a tranquil spot between downtown Cairo and Giza and is only 12 miles from Cairo Airport.
All of the luxurious Guest Rooms at this hotel in Cairo offer spectacular city or river views and feature modern amenities such as high-speed internet access and LCD TVs. Upgrade to an elegant Suite for additional space a kitchen living and dining areas and terraces offering scenic Nile views. Hold a professional conference in one of 3 flexible meeting rooms all of which feature the latest in audio/visual technology and make use of our business center.
Dine on international and oriental cuisine overlooking the pool and the River Nile in Nile Breeze listen to live music in the Tea Time Lounge and enjoy casual al fresco food and drink on the deck at Waves. Work out in the complimentary Fitness Center swim lengths in the heated swimming pool which features a Jacuzzi or indulge in a massage while the little ones have fun in the Children*s Play Area. Explore the Egyptian Museum experience the exotic sights sounds and smells of the vibrant Egyptian Bazaar *Khan El-Khalili* and marvel at the Great Sphinx and Pyramids at Giza.
- Special features of the hotel
- free meet and assist, hotel parking,international direct dial telephone,central air conditioning,colored TV and satellite channels,electriccurrent 220 V 50 cycle
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- In the Zamalek area overlooking the nile the most prestigious district in Cairo 20 Km away from Cairo Airpor, and 15Km from Giza railway station.