Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Pension, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A charming country villa welcomes you into a nostalgic ambience. The lovely bed & breakfast pension offers you cosy accommodations which feature antique furnishings and all desirable amenities. Wake up to a lovingly prepared breakfast and spend your leisure time in the library or by a crackling barbecue. Wi-Fi and parking are complimentary services.
- Special features of the hotel
- Guests are offered spacious rooms with a kitchen with a refrigerator, en-suite bathroom and seating area. The room equipment includes a CD player, ironing facilities, a tea/coffee maker, a work desk and free Wi-Fi.
During their stay guests can benefit from free parking, tour desk and babysitting services.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Felberg Pension is quietly located in the small village of Chyliczki, only 10 kilometres south of Warsaw. In the rural surroundings, you can stretch your legs or go on hiking or biking tours. The Polish capital attracts with uncountable historic sights and busy shopping centres, popular clubs and authentic restaurants.