Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 9, Number of single rooms 287, Number of double rooms 60, of which have a double bed 184, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, City hotel, Miles & More
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enjoy music, the arts and fine dining during your stay at the Crowne Plaza Helsinki hotel, a 10-minute walk from Helsinki city centre. Stride past the colourful, ornate masks in the Lobby and receive a warm greeting from friendly Front Desk staff at the Crowne Plaza Helsinki hotel. While we take care of your luggage, head to the stylish Bar Code to order sweet and fruity cloudberry liqueurs, or savour Finnish specialities in Restaurant Macu . It’s 25 minutes on the Finnair Shuttle Bus from Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport to a stop outside the hotel. Crowne Plaza Helsinki is next to the inspiring green space of Hesperia Park , where the Finnish National Opera is in residence at the curved-glass Opera House. Walk 15 minutes to shopping malls and boutiques in the city centre, or 7 minutes to the National Museum of Finland , which evokes the romance of medieval churches and castles. There's a cutting-edge Fitness Centre and indoor pool in our luxurious Forever Day Spa, where you can unwind with a massage or gather your thoughts in the heavenly solarium. Upgrade to a Club room or Junior Suite to gain exclusive entry to our chic Club Lounge, or invite up to 1,500 guests to events in our 14 meeting and banquet rooms . You can also rent a Zonga mobile device for wireless access across Finland.
- Special features of the hotel
- From November 1st 2011, a tax (Article 302 bis ZO of the French general tax code) of 2%
per night of the stay with a value higher than or equal to EUR 200 is applicable and payable
at the hotel.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Opera, Hesperia park, Olympic Stadium, National Museum of Finland, Helsinki shopping streets, Finlandia-Hall, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art