Hotel built in, Last complete renovation, Last partial renovation, Number of floors, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms, Number of double rooms, of which have 2 separate beds, of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Rooms with connecting door, Number of suites (separate rooms), Number of junior suites, Number of apartments, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The owner welcomes you to the hotel Saint Clair in the historic heart of the old City close to Sainte Cécile Cathedral and Toulouse Lautrec museum. You will find a choice of restaurants all around of the hotel in the pedestrian area. You can reach the hotel by car, leave your baggages and park in the hotel garage or in a public parking nearby. We offer you comfortable bedrooms, each one has its own bathroom and toilets. You will have the possibility to rest or have tea in our pretty flowered patio
- Special features of the hotel
- Logis Hotel 2 Fireplaces
In case of late arrival (after 08:00pm) please inform the reception before your arrival so that the hotel explains the procedure for retrieving your room key.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Sainte Cécile Cathedral (13th to 15th) a masterpiece of the southern Gothic architecture. Its refined and elegant organ is very particular by its dimensions (16.10L and 15.60 high) and the finest in France. Every Wednesday and Sunday in July and August you will have access to free concerts. The Berbie Palace an its garden, fortified castle first converted into a palace and then into Toulouse Lautrec Museum. If you have time, you can also discovered the « Circuit des Bastides » and its monuments and sites in the vicinity of Albi (80km), Castelnau de Montmiral, Puycelsy, Bruniquel and Cordes sur Ciel.