Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 1988, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 121, Rooms with connecting door 5, Hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Novotel Amboise hotel is located in the heart of the Pays de la Loire with its nearby castles (including Chenonceaux, Chambord and Cheverny). Built on a hill overlooking Amboise and its castle, this 4-star hotel has 121 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 conference rooms. It is ideal for both business travel and for a weekend break for two or with your family in Amboise. The hotel features a swimming pool, mini-golf and 2 tennis courts, as well as a private car park.
- Special features of the hotel
- From November 1st 2011, a tax (Article 302 bis ZO of the French general tax code) of 2%
per night of the stay with a value higher than or equal to EUR 200 is applicable and payable
at the hotel.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- AMBOISE, FUTUROSCOPE, LECLERC, HOPITAL ROBERT DEBRE, LE CLOS LUCE, LYCEE D AMBOISE, PARC DES MINI CHATEAUX, CHATEAU D AMBOISE, CENTRE DE CONGRES VINCI, CHATEAU DE CHENONCEAU, LEONARD DE VINCI, PFIZER, SILMECA, LESTRA, TI GROUP AUTOMOTIV SYSTEMS, ARCH CHEMICALS, NORTON ST GOBAIN, SAE, STANDARD FORMS, PULLFLEX, MAT EQUIPEMENT, CHATEAU DE CHAUMONT, JOUCOMATIC, NCR, PAGODE DE CHANTELOUP, GOLF DE LOUDUN, GOLF DE TOURAINE, GOLF D ARDREE, GOLF DES 7 TOURS, CAVES ET SITES TROGLODYTIQUES, CAVES ET SITES TROGLODYTIQUES, LA ROCHE POSAY, AQUARIUM DE TOURAINE, JARDIN BOTANIQUE DE TOURS, DE BEAUVAL, CHAUMONT, VILLANDRY, VILLANDRY