Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 90, Number of single rooms 72, Number of double rooms 90, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 72, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- An atmosphere of modern elegance awaits the guests in the Best Western Porte Sud de Genève hotel in Archamps. Bright and handsomely furnished rooms come with all modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi. Enjoy regional cuisine in the restaurant Chez Blanc and relax in the indoor pool and gym of hotel Porte Sud de Geneve.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hotel offers free large parking space, access to the sauna, swimming pool and fitness room. Decorated in-house gourmet restaurant, terrasse with the view over the mountainsThe restaurant L’Avenue proposes a menu where the classics compete for flavour alongside dishes with a dash of innovation, devised by the chef.
The dining room has been entirely redecorated with a warm harmonious look accented with bright, contemporary touches making it a true feast for the eyes. The “Urban café” suggest you relaxation in a cosy and lounge atmosphere around a cocktail and tapas.**
City tax: 1,10€ per night and per person
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently located in the business centre Site d’ Archamps, just south of the Swiss border and 10 kilometres south of Geneva, the Best Western Porte Sud de Genève hotel offers its guests great accessibility of all surrounding sights. Guests can reach the city centre of Geneva and the shores of Lake Geneva in a 20 minutes’ drive.