Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 103, City hotel, Station hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A stone's throw from the Avignon TGV train station, the Adagio Access Avignon (formerly Citéa) is located 10 minutes from the city center. Its 103 air-conditioned apartments range from studios to 2-room apartments and all offer an equipped kitchen. The Aparthotel offers free high-speed Internet access and a car park, as well as a range of optional services. Discover Avignon, its bridge, its theater festival and the Palais des Papes.
- Special features of the hotel
- To simplify your life, you will have at your disposal: a breakfast room, free car parks subject to availability and a free High Speed internet access.
For stays between 1 and 3 nights, daily cleaning is included in the price.
For stays of 4 to 7 nights, daily cleaning is available at an additional cost.
For stays of 8 or more nights, weekly cleaning is included in the price.
Cleaning includes towel and bed linen changing.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 12:00
/ 14:00 - 18:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The residence is located doorstep of the Train Station of Avignon and 10 minutes away from the center of cultural and tourist capital of Provence. You will discover the Palate of the Popes, the Bridge of Avignon, the ramparts, the museums, and the Festival of Theatre recognized universally.