Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- All rooms of this favourable city hotel are modern designed and offer appealing amenities such as Wi-Fi. Breakfast and dinner are served in the restaurant, which provides you with an overwhelming view on the medieval town. Take a dip in the indoor pool and start your day refreshed.
- Special features of the hotel
- 70 Air-conditioned bedrooms,including 44 with individual panoramic balcony.Our restaurant has a refined and inventive table.For your lunch and dinner make the most of the fine wearther on our terrace quai Bellevue with its panorama over the city,and its thematic menus.
City tax: 1,00€ per day per person
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Facing the green-seamed Aude River, the hotel Des Trois Couronnes is located close to the centre of Carcassonne. The famous fortified city with its long history invites to a visit just across the river. Carcassonne railway station can be reached after 20 minutes per foot and trips to Southern France via the E80 can be arranged easily.