Hotel built in 1933, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 38, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The attentive staff of the family-run Hotel Albert Elisabeth in Clermont-Ferrand welcomes its guests to a friendly atmosphere. Cosy rooms have all the makings for a pleasant stay. In the morning, a rich breakfast provides a good start. Moreover, an interior garden invites to relaxing moments. HRS guests use Wi-Fi at the Hotel Albert Elisabeth free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel reserves easy carpark and closed garage to you.
Other services ensure your wellbeing: living room, telefax, service steam pressing, collation… An interior garden will enable you to benefit from the first sunbeams around a copious traditional breakfast.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently located in close vicinity to the train station, the Hotel Albert Elisabeth is the perfect starting point for your city trip. Several attractions like Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral and the art gallery Musée d’Art Roger-Quilliot are reachable within walking distance. Furthermore, several parks invite to lovely walks. Vichy is situated 70 kilometres away.