Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 0, Total number of rooms 114, Number of single rooms 114, Number of double rooms 114, Number of apartments 68, Holiday apartments, Holiday resort
- Style of hotel and ambience
- In the Var, in Tourrettes, small Provençal village in the heart of of the Pays de Fayence (the Mecca of the gliding) is situated the residence Les Clos de Tourrettes. Opened all year long, this 3 stars residence proposes you vacation rentals in a private and secure domain of 2 ha.
- Special features of the hotel
- THE RECEPTION IS OPEN :
-From 1/01 to 01/07 and from 28/08 to 31/12: From Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am to 10:00 am then from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm - Closed on Sundays.
-From 2/07 to 27/08: From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to noon and then from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm - On Saturdays from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm - On Sundays, from 9:00 am to noon.
IMPORTANT: Thanks to contact the residence in case of arrival out of opening hours as you will need access codes.
This 3* tourism residence consists of 20 villas divided into 114 apartments, all with privative garden and terrace including Provencal pergola.
For your pleasure
* 2 outdoor pools (from may to september according to season)
* 2 kids' pools
* 1 tennis court
* Ping-pong table - boules ground
* Children's playground
* 1 Multi-sport ground
* 1 Beach volley ground
* Quiet residence, 200m away from the stores
* Laundry room available
* Free internet access in the lobby
* Automatic soft-drinks dispenser
* Possible arrival all day of the week (except July & August)
* Possible short stays (except July & August)
Breakfast on REQUEST
City tax: 0.80€ per day per person
- Reception open
- 09:00 - 10:00
/ 17:30 - 18:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Ideal for farniente or sports holidays at the edge of one of 2 swimming pools or playing fields of the residence (volleyball, tennis, boules), come to take advantage of holiday rental in apartments ready to live, spacious and comfortable, not far from the excitement of Côte d'Azur and its beaches.