Hotel built in, Last complete renovation, Last partial renovation, Number of floors, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms, Number of double rooms, of which have 2 separate beds, of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Rooms with connecting door, Number of suites (separate rooms), Number of junior suites, Number of apartments, Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel is located between 2 immense fine sand beaches, at the end of the Pointe of Mousterlin. We accommodate you in families, groups or seminars. At your disposal : jacuzzi, sauna, external heated swimming-pool, tennis courts, games room for children, peaceful garden, direct access to the beach. The chef proposes a refined cuisine to you combining seafood and meat dishes. Our 44 rooms are equipped with shower or bathroom, private WC, TV satellite, direct phone, Internet, some are accessible for handicaped people. We will reserve you a reception worthy of the Logis de France.
- Special features of the hotel
- Logis de France Hotel 3 Fireplaces
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Placed in the middle of Cornouaille, opposite the Glénan islands, Mousterlin is a protected natural site located at less than one hour from all the popular points of our area : Pointe of Crozon while passing by Camaret and Morgat, the Pointe du Raz, Guilvinec and the Bigouden Region, Quimper, Locronan, Concarneau and its walled City, Riec sur Belon, Pont-Aven, the Center of Finistère with the multiple parochial enclosures : come to discover impressive marvellous iodized landscapes legends of our Celtic ancestors.