Hotel built in 1954, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 11, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A charming hotel with cosy rooms, the Oscar Hotel guarantees a comfortable stay in Le Havre. Each room is nicely furnished and features a range of amenities. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge. In the morning, a breakfast is provided.
- Special features of the hotel
- During weekends and bank holidays, breakfast is served from 8 am to 10.30 am.
**Attention : please, contact the hotel directly for any late arrival so as to get access codes.**
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 12:00
/ 16:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 12:00
/ 18:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally situated in Le Havre at the French north coast, the hotel is within easy reach of the waterfront at the English Channel and the port with ferry service to Great Britain. Stroll through the charming centre designed by Auguste Perret, go to the casino or enjoy a dinner in one of the cosy restaurants. Within approximately 20 minutes, Honfleur is reachable crossing the famous bridge Pont de Normandie.