Hotel built in 1926, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, Beach hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run hotel Le Marini warmly welcomes its guests to a relaxing holiday. All rooms are functionally and comfortably furnished and feature modern amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi. After an exciting day, relax with a glass of wine at the traditionally furnished bar. In the morning, enjoy a lovingly prepared breakfast.
- Special features of the hotel
- Le Marini features traditional 19th-century architecture.
**Attention : for any arrival after 9 pm, please call the hotel for getting the access codes.**
City tax: 0.70€ per day per person (from 16-years-old)
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Bike rental, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally situated in La Baule-Escoublac, the hotel is just a few walking minutes away from the train station. Take a sunbath at the beach (750m) or rent a bike and explore the medieval town of Guérande (6km). 78.5 kilometres west of the hotel lies Nantes Atlantique Airport.