Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 12, Country hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Two chefs in the same kitchen, and what’s more husband and wife, confirm that the equation works. And so demonstrate Annie-Claire and Alexandre Lamand in their La Bastide Gourmande as you enter Colle-sur-Loup, a typical Provençal village, set between sea and hills. In the kitchen, magic does its work on recipes refined by four hands with organic produce selected from the day's markets. The guest rooms, whose themes are inspired by far-away places, invite escapism while the swimming pool and bubble bath hold you under the discreet charm of this family home which is also somewhat… otherworldly.
- Reception open
- 10:30 - 14:00
/ 15:00 - 18:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- La Colle sur Loup is a very pleasant health resort and tourist surrounded of green timbered hills, located at 10 minutes of Nice and less than 1 hour of the ski resorts of Gréolières and Andon. In addition to its strategic situation with respect to the large active poles of the Riviera, the river Le Loup is one of the principal attractions of La Colle sur Loup. Its banks are true oases of freshness, its peaceful and murmuring waters are very appreciated at the hot hours of the summer and they are also famous for the trouts which one can fish there. La Colle Sur Loup offers a large variety of landscapes: forests of pines, meadows flowered, fields of olive-tree, underwood of oaks as well as a wild canyon offering a sumptuous panorama on this exceptional nature. Two communal parks (Guérinière and Roubert) are also at your disposal. The town centre is pleasant with its commercial streets and its small old lanes where you will be able to cross beautiful carved doors. Do not miss the famous market of Provence coloured and animated every saturday morning, good atmosphere guaranteed. Historical vestiges to see: Church St Jacques and his bell-tower XVII°, Castle of Montfort XVI°, Vaults of the penitent white, St Donat and St Roch. Leisures: pedestrian excursions, heated swimming pool, tennis, horse riding, canoe kayak, fishing.