Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 34, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 25, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 18, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 18, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 16, Hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Aux 3 Roses is located in the medieval village of La Petite Pierre. Behind the facade of the 18th century, you will stay in a charming hotel offering comfortable wooded rooms. The three dining rooms offer many regional specialties. In the Wirtschaft, you can enjoy delicious homemade pastries. Also enjoy a heated indoor pool and a sauna, panoramic terrace, bar, our three lounges, a table tennis area, massages and body treatments (on request) , the garden and its ponies.
- Special features of the hotel
- City tax : 0.60€ / pax / night.
In case you can't arrive during the opening reception hours, please contact the hotel to get your access codes.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Aux 3 Roses is the ideal starting point to explore the riches of the Northern Vosges. More than 350 km of hiking paths were staked in the area and many mountain bike trails are available. You will also discover picturesque villages, sites and crystal-glass, ruins, fortified castles, etc..