Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 1981, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Country hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A good night’s sleep is guaranteed in the peaceful Le Moulin de la Wantzenau hotel. Behind the historic facade, cosy rooms surprise with a boutique hotel design. Each of the inviting accommodations is tastefully decorated with vibrant colours and appealingly equipped. In the restaurant, guests are spoiled with tasty Alsatian cuisine.
- Special features of the hotel
- City tax 1€ /pax/day from 1st of June 2013
Thank you for contacting the reception after an arrival at 8:00 pm on Sunday and 11:00 pm during the week
Bicycles available, maps to go for a walk, partnership with golfs.
Restaurant is closed from 5 to 26 July 2012 included.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 23:30
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:30 - 23:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Just a few kilometres outside of Strasbourg, the Le Moulin de la Wantzenau hotel offers a unique hotel experience in picturesque Alsatian surroundings. As the name suggests, the old mill is located on a small creek in green nature, close to the village of La Wantzenau and to the banks of the rivers Rhine and Ill. Strasbourg is reachable in a 20-minute drive from the Le Moulin de la Wantzenau hotel.