Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 1990, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 83, Number of single rooms 83, Number of double rooms 83, of which have 2 separate beds 29, of which have a double bed 46, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A skilful mix of modern architecture and 17th century elements create a unique atmosphere at this former monastery. Your room is tastefully designed and provides you with everything you need, including complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy the regional cuisine in the restaurant and international drinks at the piano bar. Several facilities are available for weddings, seminars and receptions.
- Special features of the hotel
- Refurbished in 2012, each air-conditioned room has stylish décor and equipped Canal+ satellite TV and a minibar. They also have a marble bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.
Alliance Lille - Couvent Des Minimes is a 17-century former convent located 5 minutes from the centre of Lille. It offers a luxurious lounge area and patio covered by an immense glass roof.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located at the foot of the Citadel of Lille, the hotel Alliance Lille Couvent des Minimes can be found in the historic old town, less than 1 kilometre from the Cathedral, the Jardin Vauban, and the town museum in the Hospice Comtesse. A little further away but still within walking distance are the railway stations Lille-Flandres and Lille Europe.