Hotel built in 1910, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 95, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 80, of which have 2 separate beds 60, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Built in the beginning of the 20th century, the hotel Chapelle et Parc welcomes its guests with lofty ceilings, crystal chandeliers and wooden panelling. Make yourself at home in the cosy rooms and enjoy all modern comforts. In the restaurants, guests treat themselves to some fine food. Moreover, the hotel features a lounge inviting to linger.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel car park, reached via Boulevard Rémi Sempé bordering the Shrines, is private. It enables users to arrive directly at the reception area and hotel lounges.
Transfers can be arranged from Trabes-Lourdes Airport (35 euro per person) or from Lourdes Train Station (15 euro per person). Please call the hotel before your arrival to organize the transfer.
Guided tours : free of charge. 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). History of Sanctuaries, Bernadette Soubirous' home,...
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is located in the heart of Lourdes with easy access to the famous Underground Basilica and the beautiful Rosary Basilica. Likewise within easy reach is the historic castle Château fort de Lourdes that takes you back in time.