Hotel built in 1965, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 180, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 160, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 110, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 22, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 16, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Welcome to the friendly atmosphere of the Hotel Sainte-Rose. Relax and unwind in one of the bright rooms and enjoy the view from the terrace and the panorama restaurant. You can also profit from the free Wi-Fi, the parking facilities and the meeting room in the hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- Hôtel Sainte-Rose's restaurant offers authentic and varied family cooking. Particular attention is paid to the presentation of food, with subtle details (vegetable decorations, mini tarts…) adding a touch of refinement to traditional dishes.
You'll be warmly welcomed to this restaurant, which offers a unique balcony view of the entrance to the Shrines.
Transfers can be arranged from Trabes-Lourdes Airport (35 euro per person) or from Lourdes Train Station (15 euro per person). Please call the hotel before your arrival to organize the transfer.
Guided tours : free of charge. 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). History of Sanctuaries, Bernadette Soubirous' home,...
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Plan a pilgrimage to Lourdes, one of the most famous Christian pilgrimage sites. The hotel is conveniently located and you can follow the Way of the Cross or walk to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes with the famous grotto in less than 10 minutes.