Hotel built in 1998, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 50, Number of double rooms 50, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Residhome Apparthotel Offering you a warm and functional environment to relax, work or receive.The studios are equipped, with a sofa bed, a double bed or twin beds (made before your arrival), and a living room with a desk corner and TV, a kitchenette equipped with electrical plates, refrigerator, microwaves and dinnerware. Offering you also many services including as weekly cleaning or in additional cost breakfast in form of continental buffet except on sundays and bank holidays.
- Special features of the hotel
- Front desk is opened from Monday to Friday from 8 am to noon, and from 2 pm to 10 pm,
on Saturday from 8 am to noon. Closed on Sunday.
In case you should arrive out of opening hours, you will need access codes, please contact the reception desk before your arrival.
Internet access by cable in the rooms and not by WiFi
city tax : 0,60€ / nuit / personne
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 12:00
/ 14:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 12:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Near the Palais des Congrès and the train station. A few minutes away from the Palais des Expositions.The residence's great location, a stone's throw from the Ducal Castle and the Lieu Unique: the National Theater of Nantes, which is also notably home to the biggest Turkish baths in France and the LU Tower (the tower of the former Lefèvre-Utile cookie factory, a beloved symbol of the city.