Hotel built in 1875, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A sophisticated interior design is skilfully combined with modern amenities at this friendly 19th century city hotel. Your cosy room is thoughtfully furnished and guarantees a good night’s sleep. In the morning, you can enjoy a French breakfast and use complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby. Parking is available.
- Special features of the hotel
- You will have (for over 30 years), 26 rooms combining modern comfort and quality services. We also propose a selection of wines from Corbieres and Minervois.
**Confort and Superior Rooms can have a double bed or twin beds.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently located in the centre of Narbonne, the La Résidence Hotel is close to the railway station, the historic bridge Pont des Marchands and the Narbonne Cathedral. Get lost in the many winding alleys, enjoy a glass of wine in a bar and get a taste of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. Nature-lovers should go on an excursion to the Regional Nature Park Narbonnaise en Méditerranée which is located just south of the city.