Hotel built in 1920, Last complete renovation 1991, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The friendly Aberotel Montparnasse offers a haven of tranquility amidst the bustling city of Paris. A personalized and warm ethnic style combined with bright colours characterizes the interior design of the bedrooms. All rooms are equipped with complementary Wi-Fi, private bathroom and restroom, individual air-conditioning in every room, automatic alarm clock service, dry-cleaning, safe box, telephone, flat-screen satellite TV and hairdryer.
During summer, the beautiful garden invites to have breakfast in a charming atmosphere.
- Special features of the hotel
- City Tax: 1€ / personn / day**
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Aberotel Montparnasse is quietly located in Paris, within easy reach of Gare Montparnasse and the famous Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The hotel is located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre (Eiffel Tower, Latin Quarter, Invalides) and the business districts (Montparnasse and Porte de Versailles). It is also ideal for walking, cultural visits and shopping. Theatres and museums, as well as bars, brasseries...