Hotel built in 1982, Number of floors 4, Number of single rooms 191, Number of double rooms 137, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Choose the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique hotel for traditional Haussmann architecture, minutes from Montmartre and historic Le Marais. Find Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique's listed classical facade with ornate stonework among the chic bars and restaurants of the centrally located Place de la Republique . You can watch chic Parisians stroll by from our relaxing terrace bar while we deliver your luggage to your elegant room or Suite. We're 2km from Gare du Nord rail station and 40 minutes by taxi from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. A 2-minute stroll brings you to the Bastille or bistros along Canal St-Martin, while you can join Parisians relaxing to live music in the peaceful Jardins de Luxembourg, 10 minutes away. The 5 metro lines converging at Republique station in front of the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique hotel make it easy for you to move around the city. Enjoy gourmet French cuisine in Le Dix, or customised cocktails at its cocktail bar, while the Napoleon III Inner Courtyard is a tranquil place for reading or coffee. You can energise in the Fitness Centre or network over complimentary drinks and canapes when you upgrade for our Club Lounge . Our Concierge is on hand to book you a cabaret show at Le Moulin Rouge or Folies Bergere, or offer you guidance on walking tours and Seine cruises. Make the Crowne Plaza Paris-Republique hotel your base for exploring the City of Light.
- Special features of the hotel
- Wifi in the Lobby and in meeting rooms.
Inner courtyard Napoléeon III
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the City center, the métro station République is the hub of 5 métro lines. The hotel is 3 metro stations away from Eurostar/Thalys and TGV East terminal and 25 mn from Roissy and Orly.