Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of junior suites 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Boutique hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- As an extraordinary bed-and-breakfast retreat, the La Maison Montparnasse warmly welcomes you to Paris. Its lovingly decorated rooms are meant to make you feel at home as soon as you enter and free Wi-Fi is included, too. In the morning, a rich breakfast awaits you in the charming dining room. During the summer, the idyllic backyard at the hotel La Maison Montparnasse invites to enjoy the sun.
- Special features of the hotel
- ***An extra fee for the citytax is applied, the price is 0,78€ per person per day***
You can relax in the warm living room where you find books, magazines, newspapers and TV.
The breakfast is a full buffet with orange juice, yoghurt, cheese, ham, baguette and croissant, coffee or expresso, one of the 5 varieties of the exquisite teas proposed by Le Palais du thé or, if you prefer, a home-made hot chocolate.
Your marmelade comes from the french Alps: raspberry, pear, fig, eglantine ... they are all delicious !
Breafast is served until 12.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel La Maison Montparnasse is an ideal base for your discovers of Paris. It is within close proximity to Montparnasse railway station and the metro station Pernety. Sights such as the Eifel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral are located within a radius of 5 kilometres.