Hotel built in 1850, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 12, Number of junior suites 6, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Lord Byron is a traditional city hotel in Paris. The cosy and comfortably furnished rooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with many modern amenities including Wi-Fi access. A rich breakfast buffet is offered in the morning. The green inner garden provides relaxation.
- Special features of the hotel
- At the Hôtel Lord Byron, comfort is all-important, and its 31 tastefully decorated rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning, safety lock, period furniture, separate bathroom with hairdryer, mini-bar, telephone with direct line, LCD television with satellite programme connection and individual safe.
Discover the light, airy, spacious and elegantly furnished suites, guaranteed to make your stay a memorable one.
Free WiFi access is also available in the hotel.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Lord Byron is located in the heart of one of the most famous districts of Paris, only a few steps away from the luxurious boutiques and the Champs-Elysées. Place de la Concorde and Place de l'Étoile are also situated in the vicinity of the hotel Lord Byron.