Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- La Villa des Ternes welcomes you in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The rooms, cheerful and functional are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, private safe, free Wifi, Flat screen TV with international channels, Minibar and a Courtesy tray with complimentary tea and coffee. Hotel proposes you a full breakfast buffet with a wide choice of hot and cold dishes, served in the lounge: orange juice, selection of coffees and teas, assortment of breads and pastries, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, ham, cheese, yoghourt, fresh fruit salad and cereal.
- Special features of the hotel
- Full breakfast buffet, Honesty bar and desk with PC, Internet and printer in lounge**
Reception & concierge services 24/7**
Public parking "24h 30€"**
Daytime luggage storage**
Messenger and mail services**
Basic secretarial services on request**
Laundry and dry-cleaning**
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- La Villa des Ternes hotel is ideally situated whether you are travelling to Paris for business or leisure.
Located a stone’s throw from the Palais des Congrès international centre (Porte Maillot), La Villa des Ternes hotel is also very close to the business districts of La Défense and Espace Champerret.
The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe are only a short walk away and the location is well served by public transportation, making it very easy to get around the city.