Hotel built in 1870, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 31, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 31, of which have a double bed 31, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 4-star hotel Villa Royale Pigalle in Paris is a luxury hotel built in rococo style and rich in tradition. Its comfortably furnished rooms are all equipped with bath, shower, toilet, air-conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, and modem Internet access. Furthermore, the hotel offers a breakfast room.
- Special features of the hotel
- A red theatrical atmosphere in a new baroque style decoration
Dedicated to the arts world and its artists, the Villa Royale has a beautiful unique style. It pays tribute to Parisian celebrities, in a cosy atmosphere, in rococo style even to the finest details. Hidden behind the scenes is a luxury atmosphere, plasma TV screens, Jacuzzis, and exceptional services.
Facing Sacré Cœur, it captures the atmosphere of showbiz Paris, the Paris of the Moulin Rouge and Toulouse Lautrec, sung of by the poets that hunt the Place Pigalle. Still today music and theatre reigns, thus giving proof of an amazing eclectic atmosphere, sure to attract all types of people.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Villa Royale Pigalle is located in the heart of Paris, near the Sacre-Coeur Basilica. The Moulin Rouge and the Paris of Toulouse Lautrec, still praised by poets in the streets of Montmartre, is not far away. All other Parisian sights are also quickly and easily accessible by Metro.