Hotel built in 1833, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Hotel de France has had the privilege to welcome a number of illustrious hosts, namely -Salvador Dali-, the famous artist, well known in this city, but also Saint-Exupery, Edith Piaf, Georges Brassens, Fernandel, Orson Welles.
The establishment has been partly restored in 2010 in order to offer its guests further confort and conviviality
- Special features of the hotel
- Free wifi access in rooms
Public parkings nearby hotel
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Opened since 1833, the Hotel de France, ideally situated right at the enterance of the historical city of Perpignan, welcomes you in a warm and friendly environment, filled with history.
Situated on the quai de la Basse, just netx to the symbolic -Castillet-, you will be seduced by the privileged environment of this charming hotel, at two steps away from restaurants, bars, shops of the old town and of the new city.
The closeness of all professional, cultural and touristic activities of the catalan city will allow you to enjoy your professional or leisure stay in full serenity.