Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 45, of which have a double bed 45, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa hotel, Specialization SPA, Beach hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- L Agapa Hotel Spa NUXE is nestled high above the rocks of the Granite Rose Coast of Brittany, with stunning view overlooking the sea, and the famous 7 Islands. You will discover a stylishly design hotel in a discreet luxury and zen atmosphere. Moreover, we are pleased to invite you in the wellness space in our SPA NUXE. (fitness, Jacuzzi, sauna, streambath, indoor pool). Our premise is a non smoking area. A charge of 50% rack rate will apply if we can not rent the room because of a cigarette lighted. Pets are not allowed. We strongly recommend to book in advance for the restaurant and any SPA Nuxe treatments.
- Special features of the hotel
- We are pleased to invite you in the wellness space in our SPA Nuxe. (fitness, Jacuzzi, sauna, streambath, indoor pool)
SPA opening all the days : 7.30 am to 9 pm.
The Hotel, the restaurant and the Spa will be closed from 18.12.11 till 25.12.11 included.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- L’Agapa is nestled high above the rocks of the Granite Rose Coast of Brittany, with stunning view overlooking the sea, and the famous “7 îles”