Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, Business hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Contemporary interior design with the warm colours of Provence.The rooms are equipped with LCD flat screen TV (20 international channels), free wifi, bathrooms with large showers, polished bamboo parquet, hairdyer, air-conditioning in few rooms. Park or countryside view.
Restaurant at hotel : brasserie, menu from 17,50 euro. Opened on every evening. Also opened for lunch during high season, except on Monday and Tuesday (rom June 1st to September 30)
- Special features of the hotel
- The rooms with garden view or with balcony.
City tax : 0.65€ per day and per personn.
Extra bed : 16€ per night and per personn - On request.
Outdoor swimming pool : 20 m X 9m.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Ideally located in the heart of Provence, La Closeraie provides an ideal base from which to go touring in the following cities : Pont du Gard, Uzes, Haribo Museum, Closed Racing circuit of Ledenon, Avignon, Villeneuve les Avignon, Orange, Mont Ventoux,Vaison la Romaine, Arles, Camargue, Nimes, Anduze, Bambouseraie, Petit train des Cevennes, Gorges de l'Ardeche, Vallée de la Ceze and all the vineyards of Provence : Tavel, Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Beaumes de Venise etc...