Hotel built in 1600, Last complete renovation 1988, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, Women's hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Housed in a 17th century manor house, the Chateau de l´Hoste hotel enchants its guests with a unique atmosphere. Numerous rooms are individually decorated and still maintain some of the hotel’s historic charm. Read a book in the idyllic courtyard or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Moreover, the hotel features a restaurant.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free internet access in the library
Wellness center for body cares, facial, massages, manucure...
Badmington, table tennis, petanque facility
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 21:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 21:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Use of sun lounger during your stay
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Picturesquely located by a lake in the heart of the Quercy region, this hotel offers the perfect ambience for a romantic stay. Take your bike and cycle to beautiful nearby villages such as Roquecor and Penne d'Agenais. Agen with train connections to Toulouse and Bordeaux is 30 kilometres away from the hotel.