Hotel built in, Last complete renovation, Last partial renovation, Number of floors, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms, Number of double rooms, of which have 2 separate beds, of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Rooms with connecting door, Number of suites (separate rooms), Number of junior suites, Number of apartments
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Bourbonnaise hotel has been existing for more the 50 years. Establishment of 2 restaurants: The Buffet Grill and the traditional Restaurant Pascual, 2 terraces in the heart of a blooming garden, a grill that proposes buffets and dishes cooked with fresh produces from the market. At the restaurant, you will enjoy a refined cuisine and specialities such as scallop salad, foie gras and sole meunière, dishes that will remind you of the traditional cuisine. Charm, calm and ideal comfort for groups, business travellers, and holidaymakers alike. Green surroundings 15 minutes from Lyon and Eurexpo, for your meetings, we can propose you 4 seminar rooms and packages (meeting room, lunch, guest rooms..) We can welcome you in guest rooms (single, twin or double. Possibility for and extra bed or cot) with TV satellite (canal + and TPS). Internet access by WIFI. For your security, we have a private and closed parking for cars and coaches.
- Special features of the hotel
- Logis de France Hotel 3 Fireplaces
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Visit of Lyon to 15 km and its antics Theatres, the Gallo-Roman Museum, the old city, St. Jean, St. Paul, Fabric museum, Museum of printing works, Opera, Theatres. Lyon, gastronomic capital, small cellar of wines tasting: the Beaujolais wine. Walk in boat between the Rhone and the Saone. Vienne to 12 km, archaeological excavations, the new Gallo-Roman Museum, mosaics, temples, Roman theatres. Tasting of red and white wine in a wine grower of the Slopes of the Lyonese to 7 km. Close to: Jogging (arrow course along the banks of the Rhone) and Golf (18 holes) to 2 km.