Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, Business hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- As a family-run country hotel, the Kleiber in scenic Saint-Jean-Saverne provides its guests with charming and spacious rooms, equipped with modern amenities. Rustic regional cuisine is available at the restaurant, along with home-made products. A modern conference room is provided. Parking facilities are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- City Tax : 0.50€ / pax / night
IN CASE YOU CAN'T ARRIVE DURING THE OPENING RECEPTION HOURS 7am until 10pm, PLEASE CONTACT THE HOTEL
Restaurant with Alsace & French specialties, private car-park, shuttle from the Saverne train station.
Free parking for motos & bikes, luggage transport for the hickers.
Standard rooms are rooms with one king-size bed
Comfort rooms are rooms with twin beds.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The family hotel Kleiber in idyllic Saint-Jean-Saverne is located in the foothills of the Vosges Mountains. Just under 2 kilometres from the motorway A4, this connects Saint-Jean-Saverne to Strasbourg in 55 kilometres’ distance and Nancy in 112 kilometres’ distance. Nearby attractions include Rohan Castle, some 5 kilometres away, or the ‘Jardin botanique du col de Saverne’ gardens close-by.