Hotel built in 1900, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 31, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Located in a building dating back to the 19th century, the hotel Du Rhin in Strasbourg provides tastefully furnished rooms. In the morning, a continental breakfast is offered in the breakfast room with stained glass windows. The friendly staff at the reception desk is available 24/7.
- Special features of the hotel
- The hotel doesn't accept American Express and Diner card as guarantee.
Preferential tariff at the parking Wodli located 300 m from the hotel: 7.50 € / 24h.
City tax: 0.60 € / person / night
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Du Rhin is centrally situated in Strasbourg, opposite the main station. Within a few minutes’ walk, guests may reach the historical centre ‘Petit France’ with its romantic half-timbered houses. Sights like Strasburg Cathedral as well as many restaurants and shops are also located within walking distance from the hotel Du Rhin.