Hotel built in 1985, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 51, Number of double rooms 51, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 51, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 12, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A charming oasis of quietude in the heart of the city awaits you at this wonderful hotel. Make yourself at home on your cosy non-smoking room. All desirable amenities such as free Wi-Fi are at your disposal. Your day begins with a tasty buffet breakfast and ends at the bar or in the lovely garden.
- Special features of the hotel
- The rooms quiet and spacious, organized around the inside gardens offer all the modern comfort of a standing hotel. All are air-conditioned, harmoniously furnished and the bathrooms are in marble. The rooms are equipped with: phone/internet (free wifiaccess), satellite tv, “bouquet Canal+”, mini bar, and individual safe.
You will be able to enjoy a break at the bar or at the private tek terrace.
And, the front desk team will be able to recommend the great restaurants or make your taxi bookings.
From May 2013, The Privilège Hotel Mermoz will have an infinity outdoor pool, heated all year long.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, 1 mini bar refill, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Conveniently located in the historic old town of Toulouse, the Privilège Hotel Mermoz is within walking distance from some of the city’s most important sights, the modern shops and boutiques and the railway stations. If you are interested in history and culture, don’t miss a visit of the Basilica Saint-Sternin, the Toulouse Cathedral and the Jardin des Plantes.