Hotel built in 1952, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- After an active day in the outdoors, the friendly and well-equipped rooms in the La Roseraie Hotel invite guests to relax and surf the web. Enjoy delicious dishes in the restaurant, catch some sun in the garden, relax in the hotel bar and recharge your batteries in the sauna.
- Special features of the hotel
- Welcome to our brand new restaurant, in which you will find comfort, space, a warm and welcoming mountain atmosphere, a restaurant with character equipped with a Finnish wood burning stove. In our 2 ‘cocottes’ quality labelled restaurant, you will be served contemporary dishes in a friendly atmosphere. A gourmet cuisine that invites you to discover our region. During your stay, we will be delighted to give you the opportunity to taste pan fried foie gras with crunchy vegetables with a jar of apricot chutney, duck breast with apples and Balsamic caramel , Gratin of the Dauphiné, cheese fondue, raclette (melted cheese).IMPORTANT: In case of late arrival after 8:00 pm, thanks to contact the hotel as you will need access codes.
City tax: 0.81€ per night per person
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 20:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 20:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Peacefully located in Villard-de-Lans, the hotel is the ideal place for everyone in need of true relaxation. Guests may go for walks and hikes in the surrounding mountains, ride a bike, go skiing or simply relax and take in the beautiful landscape. In 45 minutes, the city of Grenoble can be reached by car.