Hotel built in, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation, Number of floors, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms, Number of double rooms, of which have 2 separate beds, of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Rooms with connecting door, Number of suites (separate rooms), Number of junior suites, Number of apartments, Hotel, Motel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Landgasthof Gschwendtner with wonderful views was entirely renovated in 2006 and expanded by one more floor. It offers functual and comfortable rooms with a touch of luxury. Each room is equipped with a modern bathroom with shower or bath, TV and wireless Internet access. In the cosy dining room or on the sun terrace you can enjoy delicious dishes.
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 22:00
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel is located in Allershausen, a rural and idyllic location in the beautiful Ampertal. The hotel is easily accessible via the A9 motorway, exit Allershausen. Dachau, 17 kilometres away offers many tourist attractions.