Hotel built in 1907, Last complete renovation 1982, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Ayurveda treatment, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run Haus Große Kettler is a cosy country hotel in Bad Laer. It offers comfortable and cosy furnished rooms equipped with many modern amenities. In the restaurant, guests may indulge themselves to delicious culinary highlights. Guests may end the evening on a cosy note in the beer garden of the Haus Große Kettler.
- Special features of the hotel
- In the restaurant we serve regional dishes. Enjoy our beef from Galloways of on breeding. Swimming pool is on the first floor and can be reached from the rooms directly.
In case of the journey after 18:00 o'clock you contact the hotel please in Ahead. You take the contact data from your reservation confirmation.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Haus Große Kettler is centrally situated in the heart of Bad Laer between spa garden ant the beautiful churchyard. Daytrips to the Teutoburg Forest, Osnabrück, Münster and Bielefeld are highly recommended. Osnabrück main station is located at a distance of 25 kilometres.